Thursday, October 26, 2006

WiLdLiFe: The Pitch

WiLdLiFe: The Pitch

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Even after this pitch, one may still say, "What in the world is this blankity blank comic about!!!" Well, then I'd say to you "You shut your face sir!" But then I would say, that this comic/show is about animals that live at a college. The college's main focus is animal studies, so the school has its own personal zoo, which is where these wild and crazy animals dwell. So I guess all that's left to do is to formally introduce the main characters...but I'll do that later! (JT for President)

2 Comments:

Blogger powell said...

JEFF!!!
HAHAHAAAH I laughed outloud watching this again. it really is good. We will do something with this if you wish. nice array of new posts and you gotta let me know how you posted this video. bows.

10:53 PM  
Blogger drawatron said...

kudos sir. kudos sir. keep going with it. i think go more over the top. this thing has got to be even more ridiculous. the pig with shark arms, i mean come one, amazing. more stuff like that. go balls tot he wall man. and the ww2 shit at the end, HAHHAHAHAH> thats what im talking about. the theme song, HAHAH. crazy.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home